Our Shipping Policy was last updated on 02/02/2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to [Historical Maritime Paintings]
● "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Website" refers to Historical Maritime Paintings, accessible from HistoricalMaritimePaintings.com
● "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Historical Maritime Paintings. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 5-7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates, delivery estimates & FAQs
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
1. Where do you ship?
We ship domestically (UK) and internationally! For all shipping please ensure to add the contact number and email address so we can keep you updated on orders.
2. How much is shipping?
We use a standard shipping fee of £4 for domestic orders and £7/ $10 for all international orders which includes tracking.
All original paintings have free tracked shipping with insurance.
3. Do you ship to P.O. addresses?
In the majority of cases we can ship to P.O. Box addresses. However couriers like FedEx, UPS and DPD cannot deliver to these types of addresses
4. How long will I get my prints?
We make every effort to fulfil orders as soon as possible. Please allow up to 28 working days for international orders to be arrive.
5. Why hasn’t my order been delivered yet?
All orders have estimated delivery times.
Factors which could slow delivery include:
- Mistyped or incorrectly formatted address
- Customs and import restrictions
- Failed delivery attempts (i.e. no one home to receive the order)
- Postal strikes
- Other unfavourable conditions (such as storms and natural disasters)
If there is a prolonged delay with your order then please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can I change my order?
If you do need to change your order, please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing it. We will not be able to make any changes beyond that period.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Historical Maritime Paintings is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
Historical Maritime Paintings is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
For all other enquiries please do not hesitate to reach out!